Tuesday 4 May 2010

Beatles Swap


These are the atcs I have done for Marion's Beatles swap. So many great tunes to choose from, but I went for three of my favourites. The girl is a Stampotique stamp, but I had to shorten her legs to make her atc sized! The background and ticket stamps are by Crafty Individuals.

This Octopus is from a set by Stampin' up and the background stamps are by Crafty Individuals and Paperartsy, with plenty of beeswax to try and suggest the underwater element.

The fool is from printer's block that I found in a box that were given to me by a neighbour, stamped into tissue with the aid of a brayer, as the image doesn't transfer well otherwise. I wonder what I will get in return....?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Sarah, these are very creative and beautiful - can´t wait to see them in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...simply amazing!!! I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly good! I think I like the Octopus Garden one best...but perhaps thats because I'm drawn to those colours... oh, its too hard to call. You should be thrilled - they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ticket to ride was one of my favorites and now it belongs to me. :-)) Thanks to you and to Marion for this swap.
    Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - beautiful ATC's and I'm the lucky girl who recieved your Fool on the Hill and now I understand how it was applied - very very cool and I love your art work in general here - I'll have to come back again and have a longer visit but supper is due on the table!
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!