Wednesday 2 June 2010

May down, June ready


I was all ready to post this yesterday, but I got bitten by the ironing bug and once it has hold, I can't afford to ignore it, else my entire house will be submerged in screwed up clothes.
The background for June is done in the Dina Wakeley style, and I decided to make the blotches of colour into trees and added tree trunks in various animal print styles with marker pen. The character is from Stampotique, the other stamping around the edges of the pages are all Tim Holtz.



Ooh, almost forgot. Kate has very kindly forwarded me an award for a trendy blog.
How cool is that? Now I have to nominate ten people whose blogs I like. I always find that tricky...

3 comments:

  1. June looks fantastic - very inovative! I love how you used the Tim Holtz circle stamp on your background and then used circles for your journal blocks. And those tree trunks are cool! Especially with little stampotique man (don't know all their names!) peeping out. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pages! Nearly half way through now. Question is ... will you be able to stop at the end of the year?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's is very cool, but they your art is very cool. Love the calendar journal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!