Friday 1 June 2012

Jubilee-tastic!


It's all happening here! Our village is decked out with bunting and flags (needs careful inspection if you are a horse as I discovered tonight on my way to a riding lesson - Mary was most put out by the number of flags, bunting and people on ladders rigging up their decorations!)As I write this, my children are on the first leg of a weekend of adventure; they are been taken all the way from rural North Yorkshire to the big smoke - London in all its glory and no doubt thronging with people. My parents are very bravely taking them to watch the flotilla on Sunday, whilst Mr H and I indulge in a grown-ups weekend in Glasgow with Jude and Paul!

So, my page for this month pays homage to the massive celebration that is taking place in the UK this weekend. I must admit, I am fairly ambivalent as far as royalism goes, but I do like a good party, so enjoy everyone!

4 comments:

  1. What a great page - I love the colours, the bunting, and the sweet queen crown :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, love the colours and of course 'The Queen' x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that her Majesty in the corner? :) Great as always x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, I haven´t heard from you concerning my blog swap that is due tomorrow - if you´ve already sent your cards please contact me so that I know I have to wait for another package!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!