Monday 19 October 2009

Didn't we have a lovely time...

 


What bliss! After a week of operating at full tilt, where I was in danger of meeting myself coming back the other way, what better way to wind down than spending a day with Kate getting messy? We made gift bags, Christmas bunting (not finished mine yet) and then got the paints out and got messy. This canvas came together really quickly and was very therapeutic. It started out quite Christmassy, but ended up not so, but I still like it. I'm going to make some of these as Christmas presents for my special friends, instead of Christmas cards.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am very jealous of your day playing with paint etc! What a great idea for Christmas presents though, this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!