Monday 12 May 2014

Calendar on track

Some times, when life gets so busy that the art side of my life takes a back seat, the calendar challenge is the one thing that draws me back my desk. I hope I'm not the only one who finds inspiration hard to come by sometimes when my head I'd full of other stuff! Now that the triathlon season has started again, I am spending a lot of time sitting and waiting for my children at training sessions, so it is an ideal time to catch up on keeping my diary pages up to date!

It has been a hectic few days and so I have given myself a day off today, so all I am going to do is journal - pure pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!